It’s all expertly cut, sewn and washed in Los Angeles into a premium sweatshirt that’ll grow with you, the way your favorite sweatshirt should — softer with wear and backed by the stories of a decade. And you’ll love the fit. We guarantee it.
Building off the success of their record-breaking Kickstarter, our brothers at Flint and Tinder rebuilt the 10-Year Hoodie from the ground up. They switched to a beefy yet insanely comfortable fabric. They upgraded the metal hardware. They perfected the structured fit. Other highlights include:
- Structured and flattering fit
- Double-lined hood keeps out the cold
- Secret inside media pocket for your phone or wallet
- Metal-tipped drawcords
- Each reinforced seam carefully considered for durability
- Cotton from the Mississippi Delta
- 23 oz extra soft fleece from South Carolina
- Twill-reinforced seams made in Philadelphia
- Fabric is a soft yet durable blend of 70% cotton / 30% poly
- Heavy-duty zippers machined in Georgia
- Cut, sewn, and finished in Los Angeles
Every stitch tells a story. As the years go on, your hoodie will become more comfortable, recognizable and unique to you. We’ve made our 10-Year Hoodie to last for the next decade, so if your hoodie rips, tears, or otherwise comes apart at the seams, let us know and we’ll repair it.
There are no reviews yet.